I love to read. I track my reading on Goodreads. You can see my profile here. Sometimes I also post my book reviews on this blog. You can see all my book reviews by clicking on the Books category in the sidebar.
Here are some of the books I have reviewed with links.
- On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- Basin and Range by John McPhee
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Franklin Pierce: New Hampshire’s Favorite Son by Peter A. Wallner
- The Gift of a Letter by Alexandra Stoddard
- Millard Fillmore – Biography of a President by Robert J. Rayback